Last Updated: August 14, 2019
US and EU Returns
If you are a customer in the US or a country outside of the European Union, our US Return and Warranty Policy set out at Part A applies to any return you make. If you are a customer in the European Union, our EU Return and Warranty Policy set out at Part B applies to any return you make. All terms used but not defined herein shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the Boosted Purchase Terms (available at https://boostedboards.com/terms-and-conditions/) which is incorporated herein by reference.
Part A – US Returns Policy
Returning Products within 30 Days of Purchase:
If you are not satisfied with the Product(s) that you purchased through our Website, you may return the Product(s) within thirty (30) days from the date that we deliver the applicable Product(s) for a full refund less a restocking fee ($100 for Boosted boards, $200 for Boosted Rev), as further described in this paragraph. Company will provide a refund for the cost of the Product(s) not including any shipping charges within thirty (30) days of our email to you confirming your refund. The Product(s) must not be abused or damaged as determined in our sole discretion. Follow these steps to return the Product(s) purchased through our Website within thirty (30) days of the date that we deliver the applicable Product (s):
- Contact our Support team to initiate the return process and obtain authorization to submit the Products for return.
- Create a shipping label addressed to “Boosted Returns”
- Pack the Products in the original packaging or mail in a sturdy box to ensure the Products will be returned without damage.
- Once the Product(s) are received and verified, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your refund.
- The Product(s) must be received by Boosted within 30 days of the date that we delivered the Product(s). Boosted is not responsible for recovering the Product(s) from you or any third-parties, including shippers, or any delays caused by you or any third-parties, including shippers, and you acknowledge and agree that if Boosted does not receive the returned Product(s) within 30 days of the date that we delivered the Product(s), you will not be entitled to a refund.
Returning Products for Warranty Claims:
Your Products (whether purchased on the Website or through an authorized retailer) are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of original retail purchase (if purchased at a retailer), or twelve (12) months from the date of shipment (if purchased on the Website), or other period if the Company expressly notifies you in writing (“Warranty Period”) in each case only when used in accordance with the applicable usage documentation. If a defect arises during the Warranty Period, Company will, at its option, (1) repair the affected Products at no charge using new parts or parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability, (2) exchange the affected Products with functionally equivalent Products that are new or formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability or, with your consent, Products that are at least functionally equivalent to the Products it replaces; or (3) refund the original purchase price for the affected Products. This warranty excludes normal depletion of consumable parts unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship, and damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs, neglect, abuse, water damage, or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship. No other person is authorized to modify this limited warranty.
Some states and countries do not allow limitations on how long such warranties, conditions, and/or implied terms may last, so the limitation described above may not apply to you. This warranty is offered in addition to rights and remedies conveyed by consumer protection laws and regulations that cannot be statutorily waived, and does not affect your applicable statutory rights.
Follow these steps to return Products with respect to a warranty claim during the Warranty Period:
- Contact our Support team to initiate the warranty service process and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and a pre-paid shipping label.
- Pack the Products in original packaging or mail in a sturdy box to ensure the Products will be returned without damage. Be sure to write the RMA number on the packaging.
- Once the Products are received and fixed, you will receive an email detailing the warranty service along with the return shipment’s tracking number.
PART B – EU Returns Policy
If you are a customer in the EU and you are not satisfied with the Products you purchased, you can return them to us in accordance with the cancellation and returns policy described below.
Legal Right to Cancel (EU Customers only)
You have a legal right to cancel the contract between you and us within fourteen (14) days of delivery without giving a reason.
The cancellation period will expire fourteen (14) days from the day that you or a third party acting on your behalf (excluding the company that delivers the Products to you) takes physical possession of the Products you ordered.
If you exercise your right to cancel your contract with us, we will reimburse you all payments received from you, including your cost of shipping the Product back to us (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). In each case, you must return the Products you have purchased to us without undue delay in accordance with the, “How Can I Return the Products?” section below.
We will make any reimbursement due to you without undue delay, and not later than fourteen (14) days after the day we’ve verified that you’ve returned the correct Products supplied.
How Can I Cancel My Order?
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract with us by making a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or an email). The easiest way to do this is to contact our support team following the process described in the, “How Can I Return the Products?” section below.
You may also want use the model cancellation form below but you are not required to do so.
|Model Cancellation Form
To Boosted, Inc.,
I/We(*) hereby give notice that I/We(*) cancel from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods(*)/for the provision of the following service*,
Ordered on(*) / received on(*)
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer (only if this form is notified on paper)
(*) Please delete if not applicable
To meet the fourteen (14) day right to cancel deadline, it is sufficient for you to send us your communication concerning the exercise of your right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Returns After the Fourteen (14) Day Cancellation Period Ends
If the fourteen (14) day cancellation period described above has ended, Company may provide you with a refund for the cost of the Products not including any shipping charges but less a restocking fee ($100 for Boosted boards, $200 for Boosted Rev), if you notify us within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of your purchase. The Products must not be abused or damaged as determined in our sole discretion.
How Will I Receive My Reimbursement?
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement except as described above.
How Can I Return the Products?
Please follow these steps to return the Products purchased through our Website:
- Contact our support team to initiate the return process and obtain authorization to submit the Products for return.
- Create a shipping label addressed to “Boosted Returns”.
- Pack the Products in the original packaging or mail them in a sturdy box to ensure the Products will be returned without damage.
- Once the Products are received and verified, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your refund.
Please pack the Products in the original product packaging and post it in a sturdy box to ensure the Products will be returned without damage. If you do not receive a pre-paid shipping label from us, you must to pay the costs of the postage to return the items, and such costs will not be returned. You must send off the Products to us without undue delay.
Extended Protection Plan Terms and Conditions
For a complete list of the terms and conditions for the Extended Protection Plan, provided by Clyde and administered by Safeware, please see here.