Boosted is building fun, lightweight electric vehicles. We dream of sustainable, hassle-free transportation to enhance your freedom to discover your city and revitalize your commute. We participated in the Y Combinator startup incubator (S’12) and are supported by some of Silicon Valley’s most notable VCs and entrepreneurs.
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the communities we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with Hiring Managers and Executives to define requirements, create job descriptions and strategically approach hiring needs.
- Proactively source, screen and manage candidates through interview process.
- Manage salary/offer negotiations with candidates.
- Work closely with our Recruiting Associate to schedule/manage candidate interviews and follow up in a timely manner.
- Engage in timely and appropriate communications with all stakeholders including hiring managers, candidates, HR colleagues, and external agencies.
- Lead, manage and coach lead team members to ensure staffing team productivity and high performance.
- Source for hard-to-fill positions and actively engage passive candidates.
- Allocate resources and workforce to meet recruitment requirements.
- Manage ATS (Greenhouse) by keeping candidate pipeline up to date and efficient.
- 6+ years of technical recruiting experience (hardware experience a plus)
- Prior start up experience preferred
- Strong experience sourcing and engaging passive candidates
- Strong experience negotiating and closing offers
- Wide knowledge of recruiting and sourcing tools
- Able to work with highly dynamic culture and is comfortable with ambiguity
- High integrity; experience working with sensitive and confidential situations; track record of building strong trust and confidence with business leaders and teams.
- Knowledge of immigration statuses
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What We Offer:
- Growth potential, tell us your goals and we’ll get there together.
- Daily rides, we have pros who will teach you to ride and maintain your board. Is your current job getting you outside everyday?
- Generous time off policy.
- The opportunity to work with an incredible team that's revolutionizing the way we move.
- Pet friendly, bring yours or play with ours.
- Catered lunch everyday and snacks/drinks available throughout the day.
- Medical/dental/vision insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) plan.
- Commuter benefit plan and open use of our boards.
- Team outings and ongoing events.