Boosted is in rapid growth mode and we're looking an Engineering Program Manager to guide our firmware and software projects. You'll serve as an advisor and strong subject matter expert when considering new products.
We make fun, fast, simple transportation for everyone, electric vehicles are our focus and our passion. It’s no secret that fun drives Boosted. It’s what makes us feel alive and keeps our wheels pushing forward.
Our team is human - thoughtful, approachable, hungry, reliable and accountable. We are passionate about tackling some of the biggest challenges in transportation.
Who you are
- A fearless organizer with impeccable communication skills that thrives in an hands-on deadline driven environment.
- A truly effective cross-functional leader who can seamlessly orchestrate various moving parts to meet aggressive targets.
- Passionate about teaching others and learning new things.
- Someone who motivates those around them and draws their inspiration from those they work with.
What you'll do
- Define projects, plans and schedules with the leadership team.
- Lead, motivate and drive internal and external cross-functional teams in engineering to keep things on target
- Validation activities domestically and internationally.
- Ensure tight inter-team coordination and communication.
- Understand and communicate complex, technical/engineering issues
- Identify and resolve conflicts, inter-dependencies and program issues quickly and efficiently.
- Manage development budgets and engineering builds.
- BS in Computer Science/Electrical/Computer Engineering degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years in a similar environment
- Ability to travel internationally up to 25% of the time
- Strong demonstrated presentation and communication skills
- Experience in consumer/portable products
- Having worked with off-shore suppliers and manufacturers
- Strong knowledge of, and experience with issue tracking software