Growth Marketing Manager: Offline
Boosted is looking for an analytically-oriented Growth Marketing manager to join our rapidly growing team. Based out of either our San Francisco or Mountain View offices, you will be a key member responsible for overseeing our Offline marketing program. In this role, you will have the opportunity to identify, test, and scale new tactics and channels in order to grow category and brand awareness that ultimately lead to new customer acquisition. You will partner across our Digital Acquisition, Creative, and Social teams to ensure a holistic strategy, and you will monitor performance and regularly report out on key insights.
Boosted is on a mission to reinvent transportation to be fun, fast, and simple for everyone. Electric skateboards are our first product, but our vision is so much bigger. We know that lightweight electric vehicles are the future of urban transportation and we are well positioned to lead the space. We want cities to feel smaller, campuses to be more accessible, and commutes to actually be enjoyable. We want people to explore more and worry less. We envision a world where getting there is just as good as being there.
We’ve compiled a stellar team of smart, authentic people who like to win, and we’ve built a premium brand with a passionate customer following. Backed by some of Silicon Valley’s premier VCs and entrepreneurs, we just closed $60M in Series B funding.
About the Role
As Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of our offline marketing program from overall strategy to day-to-day execution. Specifically, you will:
- Outline a offline marketing strategy that combines your expertise of channels (OOH, Direct Mail, Radio, Podcasts, Spotify / Pandora, Video On Demand) with a deep understanding of our customers
- Determine data-driven methods to test performance and understand the impact of spend on brand / category awareness and, ultimately, revenue
- Collaborate with our Creative team on the development of ads and content that build on prior insights and known best practices
- Execute campaigns and closely track and monitor results of our spend, ensuring that we are continually optimizing the efficiency of our budget
- Work closely across our Digital Marketing, Social, and Events teams to ensure a holistic customer experience that helps to move prospects to purchase
- Proactively identify and assess new channels to unlock opportunity to drive efficient spend
- Compile and present weekly / monthly reports covering core KPIs and synthesizing these into actionable insights
- Stay on top of emerging technologies, best practices, and competitive insights to constantly be pushing the envelope on more effective tactics and approaches
Why We’re Excited About You
You are an analytically-oriented Marketing Manager with a constant curiosity to learn more about our customers and a hunger to take ownership of our Offline programs. Specifically, you bring to our team:
- 5+ years of offline marketing experience, ideally in a startup environment (experience in eCommerce and / or hardware a plus!)
- Familiarity with a variety offline channels including ideally OOH, Direct Mail, Radio, Podcasts, Spotify / Pandora, and Video On Demand
- The unique ability to both think strategically in planning holistic campaigns while executing with a scrappy, can-do attitude
- An analytically-oriented approach to testing and comfort with data-driven decision making
- The desire to deeply understand our customers through past insights and ongoing optimization
- Interest and enthusiasm for lightweight electric vehicles!
What We Offer
- Convenient office locations: San Francisco (4 blocks from CalTrain) & Mountain View (3 blocks from CalTrain)
- Daily catered lunch and fully-stocked kitchen with snacks & drinks
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and 401(k)
- Commuter benefit plan and open use of our boards
- Team outings and ongoing events
- Growth potential and continual learning
- The opportunity to work with an incredible group of humans that's revolutionizing the way we move