Growth Marketing Manager: Email & CRM
Boosted is looking for a data-driven Growth Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Based out of our office in San Francisco, you will be a key member responsible for building out our Email Marketing and CRM programs. In this role, you will develop a strong understanding of the Boosted customer and use that knowledge to define, execute, and optimize strategies across email, direct mail, and push notification in partnership with our Digital Acquisition, Customer Service, Creative, and Social teams.
Boosted is on a mission to reinvent transportation to be fun, fast, and simple for everyone. Electric skateboards are our first product, but our vision is so much bigger. We know that lightweight electric vehicles are the future of urban transportation and we are well positioned to lead the space. We want cities to feel smaller, campuses to be more accessible, and commutes to actually be enjoyable. We want people to explore more and worry less. We envision a world where getting there is just as good as being there.
We’ve compiled a stellar team of smart, authentic people who like to win, and we’ve built a premium brand with a passionate customer following. Backed by some of Silicon Valley’s premier VCs and entrepreneurs, we just closed $60M in Series B funding.
About the Role
In this role, you will have the opportunity to own our Email Marketing and CRM programs. Specifically, you will:
- Oversee all aspects of our email marketing channel from overall strategy and calendaring to day-to-day management including creative development, list management, campaign set-up, execution, and analysis
- Develop a data-driven customer segmentation strategies that enable us to drive higher conversion for prospective customers and engagement among existing customers using email, direct mail, and push notification
- Outline hypothesis, prioritize, and execute A/B tests to drive core KPIs and gain further insights into customer behavior
- Define, execute, and optimize lifecycle management campaigns (e.g., new user onboarding flow)
- Work closely with the broader Marketing team on coordinated campaigns across paid and unpaid channels
- Own file/list health, monitor deliverability, and troubleshoot issues
- Compile and present weekly / monthly reports covering KPIs (e.g., delivery, open rate, click thru rate, unsubs) and synthesized insights
- Stay on top of emerging technologies, best practices, and competitive insights to be able to provide recommendations on new technical solutions as relevant and to be constantly pushing the envelope on new tactics and approaches
Why We’re Excited About You
You are an analytically-oriented Marketing Manager with a constant curiosity to learn more about our customers and a hunger to take ownership of our Email & CRM programs. Specifically, you bring to our team:
- 5+ years of email and / or CRM experience, ideally in a startup environment (experience in eCommerce and / or hardware a plus!)
- The unique ability to both think strategically in planning holistic campaigns while executing with a scrappy, can-do attitude
- An analytically-oriented approach to testing and comfort with data-driven decision making
- The desire to deeply understand our customers through past insights and ongoing optimization
- Interest and enthusiasm for lightweight electric vehicles!
What We Offer
- Convenient office locations: San Francisco (4 blocks from CalTrain) & Mountain View (3 blocks from CalTrain)
- Daily catered lunch and fully-stocked kitchen with snacks & drinks
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and 401(k)
- Commuter benefit plan and open use of our boards
- Team outings and ongoing events
- Growth potential and continual learning
- The opportunity to work with an incredible group of humans that's revolutionizing the way we move