At Boosted, we’re dedicated to solving problems and making life better, especially transportation. We want cities to feel smaller, campuses to be more accessible, and commutes to actually be enjoyable. We’re on a mission to bring fun, fast, simple transportation to everyone through lightweight, electric vehicles.
Our team continues to explore the limits of imagination, working every day to develop the future of living and moving. We’re an eclectic mix of tinkerers, problem solvers, city dwellers, nature lovers, and engineering nerds tackling major commuting issues with one goal: to make urban transportation faster, easier, and a whole lot more fun.
Who you are:
- A fearless organizer with impeccable communication skills that thrives in an hands-on deadline driven environment
- A truly effective cross-functional leader who can seamlessly orchestrate various moving parts to meet aggressive targets.
- Passionate about teaching others and learning new things.
- Someone who motivates those around them and draws their inspiration from those they work with.
What you’ll do:
- Define project plans and schedules with the leadership team.
- Lead, motivate and drive internal and external cross-functional teams in engineering to keep things on target
- Validation activities domestically and internationally
- Ensure tight inter-team coordination and communication
- Understand and communicate complex, technical/engineering issues
- Identify and resolve conflicts, inter-dependencies and program issues quickly and efficiently
- Manage development budgets and engineering builds
- BS in Mechanical/Electrical/Computer Engineering degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years in a similar environment
- Ability to travel internationally up to 25% of the time
- Strong demonstrated presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in managing project schedules that account for competing interests and identify critical path(s)
- Experience in consumer/portable products
- Having worked with overseas suppliers and manufacturers
- Strong knowledge of, and experience with issue tracking software
- Experience with testing, validation, and corresponding requirements generation
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the communities we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.