Customer Service Representative
Boosted is looking for a dedicated and detail-oriented Customer Service Representative to join our expanding team in our Mountain View office. Our ideal candidate will bring dedication and passion to this role, and will provide an exceptional experience for our customers at all levels.
Boosted is on a mission to reinvent transportation to be fun, fast, and simple for everyone. Electric skateboards are our first product, but our vision is so much bigger. We know that lightweight electric vehicles are the future of urban transportation and we are well positioned to lead the space. We want cities to feel smaller, campuses to be more accessible, and commutes to actually be enjoyable. We want people to explore more and worry less. We envision a world where getting there is just as good as being there.
We’ve compiled a stellar team of smart, authentic people who are passionate about our mission, and we’ve built a premium brand with a passionate customer following. Backed by some of Silicon Valley’s premier VCs and entrepreneurs, we just closed $60M in Series B funding.
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the communities we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.
About the Role
- Deliver a world-class experience to Boosted customers, including fielding incoming questions from customers and prospects via live chat, email and phone at a high volume.
- Identify service related issues, help customers with advanced troubleshooting and utilize multi-tasking skills to resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Be the eyes and ears of customers, reporting issues back to the company so that we can continuously improve and iterate on our product.
- Gain customer trust and respect by establishing and maintaining effective relationships.
- Manage support tickets, process orders, returns, deal with one-offs, etc.
- Keep track of key issues and develop new programs to better the experience for customers.
- Work and communicate cross-functionally with the internal engineering, marketing and ops teams when relevant issues arise to diagnose and find solutions to major problems.
- Contribute to the development of new customer experience programs continually set Boosted apart (e.g. reaching out to new customers, following up with influencers, etc.).
Why We’re Excited About You
- Passionate about electric vehicles and being outdoors.
- Enjoys helping people and problem-solving.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to juggle many tasks at once.
- Strong emphasis on being honest and empathetic.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Driven by entrepreneurial spirit.
- A love for our product and comfort riding a longboard.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
What We Offer
- Daily catered lunch and fully-stocked kitchen with snacks & drinks
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and 401(k)
- Commuter benefit plan and open use of our boards
- Team outings and ongoing events
- Growth potential and continual learning
- The opportunity to work with an incredible group of humans that's revolutionizing the way we move