*To apply for this role, please reach out to email@example.com and include both:
1) Cover Letter explaining why you are the right fit and the type of opportunities/events you would pursue on campus
- - -
Boosted is on a mission to reinvent transportation to be fun, fast, and simple for everyone. Electric skateboards are our first product, but our vision is so much bigger. We know that lightweight electric vehicles are the future of urban transportation and we are well positioned to lead the space. We want cities to feel smaller, campuses to be more accessible, and commutes to actually be enjoyable. We want people to explore more and worry less. We envision a world where getting there is just as good as being there.
Boosted is looking for Campus Ambassadors to join our rapidly growing team and community. In this role, you will be reporting to the Senior Manager of Field Marketing. We are looking for adventurous, outgoing, and influential individuals who are passionate about Boosted’s mission and are excited to show fellow students how much more fun and fast getting there can be!
The goals of your role as a Campus Ambassador are:
- Drive awareness of the Boosted brand and family of products (Rev + skate)
- Increase trial and consideration through face-to-face interactions and demos
- Drive sales through college ambassador discounts
- Capture lead generation (email) for continued engagement
As Campus Ambassador, your duties will include:
- Identify relevant key locations, speaking engagements, and events on your college campus for informational and demo opportunities (i.e club events, local/campus markets, social gatherings, tech/engineering events, etc.) where you will educate students on Boosted as the premier electric, vehicle-grade brand, as well as drive exposure through providing more opportunities for students to interact with Boosted boards and scooters.
- Identify and set up at least 2 large campus events (i.e Welcome Week, Family events, etc.) during the semester where students can demo. Our Boosted team is there to support you and can bring additional staff, product, and marketing collateral to help successfully support these larger activations.
- Advertise and communicate promotions and deals that are exclusive to college students through flyers, word of mouth, events, etc.
- Develop a community of Boosted riders on campus through group rides and online communities to bring together individuals with a common passion. Create a supportive and adventurous space for owners on campus.
- Share exclusive swag and promotional items to prospects, fans, and loyalists.
- Ride, ride, ride. Use the product and live the brand while wearing your Boosted gear.
Fall 2019, approximately 10-12 weeks to start
Why We’re Excited About You
- A student at a university that lives and resides on or near campus
- Informed and involved in campus student clubs, extracurricular activities, and events
- Marketing and sales oriented, you enjoy talking to and meeting new people
- Smart, reliable, energetic, and exudes positivity
- Self-motivated and a make-it-happen type of person
- Knows the campus by the back of your hand and can easily identify relevant opportunities
- Active on digital platforms and eager to strategically drive social engagement and/or capture content for Boosted
What We Offer
- As an independent contractor (1099), you will receive a competitive hourly wage of $18/hour for approved campus events or demos worked
- A commission for each vehicle sold through a unique promotional code (5% of the retail value)
- A Boosted board or scooter loaned to use throughout the time as ambassador; we will loan more products with the increase of events booked on campus
- Opportunity to receive a new board or scooter at the end of the program if you hit sales and event/demo targets
- Branded gear, swag, and promotional materials
- Flexible working hours that you can build around your class schedule
- Resources and mentorship for a collaborative and supportive experience
- Access to the diverse, dedicated, and passionate Boosted network
- A support team with product and tools to help you successfully execute large events that requires more resources
- A team and community that is incredibly excited for you to join us!